I am repeating this as a public service. Enjoy.
MY TWO CENTS: I feel kinda bad about doing this. But I’m completing against them. And It’s easy to complete when they charge $6.99 a month and I charge $3. But it’s not hard when the security is SOOOOOOOO easy to get around. So, I’m going to promote the HELL out of the work around in hopes that GateHouse changes it.
Here ya go:
1. Go to the main PJStar.com page.
2. Click on a link. Any link. THIS ONE will do.
3. Immediately hover your mouse arrow above the stop/refresh button in your browser.
4. As soon as the words to the article are rendered, click the stop/refresh button.
5. And there it is: A fully-loaded article that you are supposed to be paying $6.99 to read — for free on your computer.
And this work-around doesn’t work on my site. You’ve got to actually cough up the $3.